Iridium Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iridium Clan Forums

The official forums for the clan Iridium.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We're in the progress of making some big changes, and more are coming up. Stay tuned here: https://iridium.forumotion.com/t611-major-changes

Here's a interesting story.........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenInnonence

Here's a interesting story......... Empty
PostSubject: Here's a interesting story.........   Here's a interesting story......... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:27 am

Fallen here, This is just my alternate name, My real name is ViperWolf and life has been dangerous for me, dealing with a horrible experience that left a permanent scar on my life and changed me mentally, people can't understand me or who I am and often called a outcast or disliked, But i don't care, I've come a point at this time never to listen to those who think they know me when in reality they are far from the truth.........I live by this motto:

Understood by few, Misinterpreted by everyone.
Back to top Go down
ToTheMax

ToTheMax

PostSubject: Re: Here's a interesting story.........   Here's a interesting story......... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:44 am

Sweeeet. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Ham

Ham

Previous Names : нâм

PostSubject: Re: Here's a interesting story.........   Here's a interesting story......... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:33 pm

This is serious? or a story?
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u3462
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a interesting story.........   Here's a interesting story......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's a interesting story.........
Page 1 of 1