Iridium Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iridium Clan Forums

The official forums for the clan Iridium.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We're in the progress of making some big changes, and more are coming up. Stay tuned here: https://iridium.forumotion.com/t611-major-changes

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Go down 
+6
ToughTapir
ToTheMax
xPerfectCamper
TheBoss
S l i n g y
Ashley♥
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Avian

Avian

Previous Names : TanWoozWorld, TanWooz, Tan

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:17 pm

I think we need to make a youtube channel and if we have 1 already please tell me the name or give me link! thank you
Back to top Go down
Ashley♥

Ashley♥

Previous Names : Juggla, Ashley

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:44 pm

there is no point for us to have a YT channel we have no main game and it would be totally pointless to post random gameplays
Back to top Go down
ToughTapir

ToughTapir

Previous Names : AnOwningChicken

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
S l i n g y

S l i n g y

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:37 pm

I've got some screen recording software... but what the hell would i even record? not CS cause that doesnt even run on my comp well... and BeGone is dead and pretty boring to watch.

Juggla's right, although a jumble of cool videos could be fun i suppose, but it wouldnt be organized and kinda pointless
Back to top Go down
TheBoss

TheBoss

Previous Names : RealStrips, Bacon, xNurishment

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:30 pm

hmm
Back to top Go down
xPerfectCamper

xPerfectCamper

Previous Names : Arrow

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 2:59 pm

ToughTapir wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZZ_jM07r0bW9F1q2NwgQ7A/feed
We made it but never used it.

TT, give me e-mail and pass, i will start using it
Back to top Go down
xPerfectCamper

xPerfectCamper

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:00 pm

S l i n g y wrote:
I've got some screen recording software... but what the hell would i even record? not CS cause that doesnt even run on my comp well... and BeGone is dead and pretty boring to watch.

Juggla's right, although a jumble of cool videos could be fun i suppose, but it wouldnt be organized and kinda pointless

Record CoD, Far Cry, Counter Strike (if you can't, download bandicam), and many others
Back to top Go down
Avian

Avian

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:35 pm

I will start recording and publishing!
Back to top Go down
ToTheMax

ToTheMax

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:11 pm

xNurishment wrote:
hmm
Back to top Go down
Avian

Avian

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Yea Tough, need the e-mail and pass to upload <3
Back to top Go down
ToughTapir

ToughTapir

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:38 pm

What do you guys want to upload?
Back to top Go down
Thorax

Thorax

Previous Names : KingBeoWulf

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:49 pm

WHat they said in their posts. It would be cool then people can see we play other games and that stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/u1106
Avian

Avian

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Our clan wars and ur arts and stuff
Back to top Go down
S l i n g y

S l i n g y

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Ok so i downloaded a cracked version of Unreal Tournament GOTY edition, and OMFG THE NOSTALGIA! I didn't fee like paying $11 for a game from 1999 so hate me if you must , but didnt legally purchase it. This game is literally the definition of FPS perfection. THere is not nor will there ever be an FPS better than UT. Ever. Period. So i started it up today and got online and had a ton of fun. Im really bad at it considering i havent played in years and never was really good at it to begin with.

Anyway i'm thinking of doing YouTube videos on it. Maybe a few montages, maybe a few short commentaries or live facecam gameplay, who knows.

I would encourage every single person to at least try this game. This is the best game ever made and unbelievable that it was made in 1999. I don't think the Steam price is justifiable however, if you really want to buy it go ahead. It's definately not a crappy game and there are still tons of people online.
Back to top Go down
Ham

Ham

Previous Names : нâм

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:28 am

I will try with the Gold Matches in Star Craft.
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u3462
S l i n g y

S l i n g y

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:32 pm

Does anybody actually know the email and pass for the account? If not, i will create a new one. I feel like the IRD channel is like a community channel for our clan. We all upload our own videos to our own channels, then also upload them to the IRD channel, leaving a link to our main channels. That way we can be independent and work together at the same time
Back to top Go down
Avian

Avian

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:49 pm

S l i n g y wrote:
Does anybody actually know the email and pass for the account? If not, i will create a new one. I feel like the IRD channel is like a community channel for our clan. We all upload our own videos to our own channels, then also upload them to the IRD channel, leaving a link to our main channels. That way we can be independent and work together at the same time

I Agree!
Back to top Go down
ToughTapir

ToughTapir

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:10 pm

S l i n g y wrote:
I can give them to you once you got some video's ready
Back to top Go down
S l i n g y

S l i n g y

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:14 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Maria Sharapova

Maria Sharapova

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:51 am

Why not guys? Even if you play different games..you can upload all of them. Just make sure you put them in different playlists.
Back to top Go down
xPerfectCamper

xPerfectCamper

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:43 pm

I can start uploading in my channel but the problem is tha i have on my channel also some videos from when was in BtL and i don' really want to delete them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL   YOUTUBE CHANNEL Empty

Back to top Go down

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Page 1 of 1