Iridium Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iridium Clan Forums

The official forums for the clan Iridium.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We're in the progress of making some big changes, and more are coming up. Stay tuned here: https://iridium.forumotion.com/t611-major-changes

I guess i have to say Good Bye!

Go down 
+5
ForsakenHD
aTrueHitta
ToughTapir
TheKingO4
xPerfectCamper
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xPerfectCamper

xPerfectCamper

Previous Names : Arrow

I guess i have to say Good Bye! Empty
PostSubject: I guess i have to say Good Bye!   I guess i have to say Good Bye! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Hello guys, i have been veeery inactive on UGB & IRD forums for some months. I think i'm still going to be inactive because now i don't care more about UGB and i dont have time for IRD forums aswell. The first 2 months on IRD were great, i spent a lot of time playing with members and i had fun, but now, i don't even know what is happening around here, because im inactive. So i think i don't deserve to be in this clan anymore, thank you guys for all your support and everything, i have nothing against IRD or IRD members, so i hope we will still be friends. So, thank you Iridium councils for giving me the opportunity to be in this clan with amazing people.
Ham, ToughTapir, tree, Bravenub, ELIZA, JH, Max, Juggla, Rhymes, BraveWarrior, Tan, OnlyHope and Mabel are some guys i want to mention as the ones that welcomed me here. Also how can i let behind Strips and Cue, the ones that i spent the most of time. THANK YOU GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
TheKingO4

TheKingO4

Previous Names : OO4

PostSubject: Re: I guess i have to say Good Bye!   I guess i have to say Good Bye! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
ToughTapir

ToughTapir

Previous Names : AnOwningChicken

PostSubject: Re: I guess i have to say Good Bye!   I guess i have to say Good Bye! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:41 pm

you're welcome to stay as long as you inform us about inactivity and you did so its ok but nvm already i guess lol

Good luck with whatever makes you be inactive!
Back to top Go down
aTrueHitta

aTrueHitta

Previous Names : ~Redfireeeredd~

PostSubject: Re: I guess i have to say Good Bye!   I guess i have to say Good Bye! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Gl
Back to top Go down
ForsakenHD

ForsakenHD

Previous Names : OnlyHopeCRO

PostSubject: Re: I guess i have to say Good Bye!   I guess i have to say Good Bye! EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:52 am

we will miss you Sad( good luck!
Back to top Go down
ELISA

ELISA

PostSubject: Re: I guess i have to say Good Bye!   I guess i have to say Good Bye! EmptyFri May 15, 2015 6:27 am

I'll miss you Campy :c

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ham

Ham

Previous Names : нâм

PostSubject: Re: I guess i have to say Good Bye!   I guess i have to say Good Bye! EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:42 am

Well, I have got good times with you, Really sad you are going out, really make me nostalgia >.< Well, I will miss you<3

Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u3462
Mabel

Mabel

Previous Names : LauraBlame98

PostSubject: Re: I guess i have to say Good Bye!   I guess i have to say Good Bye! EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:27 pm

Good luck Perfect :D
Back to top Go down
TheBoss

TheBoss

Previous Names : RealStrips, Bacon, xNurishment

PostSubject: Re: I guess i have to say Good Bye!   I guess i have to say Good Bye! EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Buh bye! :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess i have to say Good Bye!   I guess i have to say Good Bye! Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess i have to say Good Bye!
Page 1 of 1