Iridium Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iridium Clan Forums

The official forums for the clan Iridium.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We're in the progress of making some big changes, and more are coming up. Stay tuned here: https://iridium.forumotion.com/t611-major-changes

Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XBraveWarriorX

Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!!   Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:19 pm

Before i start here is a special shoutout to Moe. I learned everything i know from him. He is the best friend i could have ever possibly made in this game and the only reason i haven't left sooner was because of him. Nothing against you man but this was getting tiring, i need a little action. Also here is a shoutout to helper for recruiting me to this clan and showing me the way. I hope you guys continue to prosper without me and i will still drop by from time to time... With my inactive ASS!!!
Back to top Go down
TheKingO4

TheKingO4

Previous Names : OO4

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!!   Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:28 pm

I always considered you as my young brother *BravetheBravo*. I hope you stay safe from anything could harm you bro. Good luck in your life and take care

#Bros4Ever Smile
Back to top Go down
Avian

Avian

Previous Names : TanWoozWorld, TanWooz, Tan

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!!   Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:48 pm

we will miss you bravoo
Back to top Go down
XBraveWarriorX

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!!   Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:37 am

Thanks guys i'll miss you too! and 004 i'll still be around from time to time #Bros4ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!!   Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye Guys! I hope you continue to be a great family!!!
Page 1 of 1