Iridium Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iridium Clan Forums

The official forums for the clan Iridium.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We're in the progress of making some big changes, and more are coming up. Stay tuned here: https://iridium.forumotion.com/t611-major-changes

Ballistic (Fps browser game)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atup

Atup

Previous Names : Atup , Etherium

Ballistic (Fps browser game) Empty
PostSubject: Ballistic (Fps browser game)   Ballistic (Fps browser game) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Ballistic

So, today I was searching for some FPS browser games based on unity and i found this one, as we're expanding I'm putting this here because this might be a good game, i get like 50 fps with my crappy pc and it's free.

Ballistic (Fps browser game) Ballistic4-100261256-large

Yes, that's running in a browser. And running well, I might add. Ballistic is a first-person shooter built by Brazilian developer Aquiris and published by Rumble Entertainment. It's free-to-play, lightweight, and has completely upended my understanding of a browser-based game.

Ballistic plays a bit like the rock-paper-scissors of Team Fortress 2—there are numerous classes available, each built for an entirely different style of play. As a freeloader you'll start with a single class, the Vanguard, who's your middle-of-the-road, default assault rifle class with average armor and mobility. Other classes can be bought individually, or you can subscribe to the game for $10 a month to gain access to all classes at once.

Ballistic (Fps browser game) Ballistic5-100261258-large

You've got a Tank, which runs around with a minigun. There are two sniper classes, each with different perks to choose from. A Grenadier class. A Berserker. There's even a character that turns invisible when running and that can be armed with a katana once ranked higher.

You can give Ballistic a try here: offcial website / kongregate game

-After all, it's free to play. All that's required is the Unity Web Player, which is a small download. I don't know whether browser-based games are the future, but we've come a long way from the Flash games of old.

Trailer

Last edited by Etherium on Mon May 26, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
royallegend00

royallegend00

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic (Fps browser game)   Ballistic (Fps browser game) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:14 pm

wow this game looks so cool i will have to give it a try!
Back to top Go down
Ham

Ham

Previous Names : нâм

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic (Fps browser game)   Ballistic (Fps browser game) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Such my internet dont load it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u3462
Atup

Atup

Previous Names : Atup , Etherium

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic (Fps browser game)   Ballistic (Fps browser game) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:23 pm

royallegend00 wrote:
wow this game looks so cool i will have to give it a try!

You won't regret it Smile
Back to top Go down
Thorax

Thorax

Previous Names : KingBeoWulf

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic (Fps browser game)   Ballistic (Fps browser game) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:24 am

Okay addicted to this game now that Loner showed me. *.*
Back to top Go down
http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/u1106
Ham

Ham

Previous Names : нâм

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic (Fps browser game)   Ballistic (Fps browser game) EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Sorry for Necro'd. What up for that game? is delated?
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u3462
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic (Fps browser game)   Ballistic (Fps browser game) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ballistic (Fps browser game)
Page 1 of 1