Iridium Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iridium Clan Forums

The official forums for the clan Iridium.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We're in the progress of making some big changes, and more are coming up. Stay tuned here: https://iridium.forumotion.com/t611-major-changes

Need help with a decision

Go down 
+15
Kito4rox
SkullMarine
S l i n g y
Sir Hawk
royallegend00
SirDay
Dtox
Thorax
ChuanEn14
Pedo Bear
Atup
Ham
The Modern Casual
Disturbed3211
Ryukai
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
S l i n g y

S l i n g y

Need help with a decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:37 pm

screw your irl friends you have me
Back to top Go down
Ryukai
Admin
Ryukai

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Nintendo killed it with the Wii U today at E3
Back to top Go down
https://iridium.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:23 pm

I got an xbox one, my irl friends encouraged me and the store gave me half off on a year of xbox live and titanfall was 20 dollars off.
Back to top Go down
SkullMarine

SkullMarine

Previous Names : To8iK

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:50 am

Ahh you Xbox haters! Xbox was my first ever console. I love the features to the xbox one.
Back to top Go down
Kito4rox

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:59 am

#PS4FTW
Back to top Go down
Ashley♥

Ashley♥

Previous Names : Juggla, Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:21 am

#GetOutOfConsoleAndIntoMePc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:41 pm

skull if you want to add me on xbox you can, i'll pm you my gamertag
Back to top Go down
Ham

Ham

Previous Names : нâм

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:44 pm

PlayStation4Life
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u3462
Atup

Atup

Previous Names : Atup , Etherium

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:06 pm

fak u all, Books FTW.
Back to top Go down
ToTheMax

ToTheMax

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Atup wrote:
fak u all, Books FTW.

says the loner...
Back to top Go down
Ham

Ham

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Atup wrote:
fak u all, Books FTW.

Haha. You only read the titles Razz
Back to top Go down
Ulytau

Ulytau

Previous Names : Khatzaru

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:15 am

I've ps3 but i'll buy xbox soon..
Back to top Go down
Sparsh

Sparsh

Previous Names : DEVIL4ever, TheSuperVillain, Êrëßù$, TaX!DeRmI$T, Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:04 am

i love XboX Bcz i have Cod's & Ass creed joystick
#PSP FOR LIf3
Back to top Go down
Ham

Ham

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Let's look at the pros and cons, then I'll give you my personal opinion on the matter.

Xbox One:

Pros
- Not only does the Xbox One serve as a gaming device, it has a mass of features for TV programming and video-integrated apps. Such as the ability to use Skype while you watch a movie.

- The voice control is huge on the Xbox One, and oddly enough, talking to your gaming device is quite satisfying. The voice-integrated controls are great for games as well as watching movies or television.

- Finally integrated a Blu-Ray player into the system.

- The controller is said to have 40 new improvements, fitting more genuinely into the hands of the gamer as well as smooth controls.

Cons

- Without backward compatibility, the Xbox One is unable to run Xbox 360 games.

- The Xbox One is much more expensive than the PS4 with over $100 exceeding the PS4's price of $400. This can be a huge deal breaker for many.

- Very few exclusive games at launch. However, this isn't necessarily a problem as this is a definite to be improved.

Playstation 4:

Pros:

- The PS4 is said to have 10 times more power than the PS3. This has increased graphics and smooth cutscenes dramatically. (Personally, based on various videos I've watched, the PS4 is far superior in terms of graphics.

- The pricing for the PS4 is much more convenient than the Xbox One. On purchase of the PS4, you will receive the 500-gigabyte console, a controller and a headset.

- According to various consumers, the PS4's cooling fans are increasingly quieter.

- There are a mass of features the PS4 has that many could use as a rebuttal against the Xbox One's claim to be better. These features include a tremendous increase in the amount of friends you are allowed to have, ability to use mobile devices and second screens for games and the ability to stream background music while in-game.

Cons:

- Like the Xbox One, there is no backwards compatibility. PS3 games stay on the PS3.

- Like the Xbox One, there is an online subscription fee, however, it is $10 less than the Xbox One.

- Not many exclusives that serve as a deal-breaker. Sure there is "Killzone: Shadow Fall" and "Knack", but I don't think these are necessarily game-changers.

Personally, I would go with the PS4. This is almost entirely because it is cheaper, and Sony just seems to be much more flexible than Microsoft. In terms of specs, the systems are essentially equal despite graphical superiority on the PS4's part. Otherwise, the systems are quite similar. Xbox One is bound to have great action exclusives like Halo and Gears of War, while PS4 will likely have magnificent adventure games such as The Last of Us and Uncharted to come. If you were asking me, I'd tell you to get the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a decision   Need help with a decision - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with a decision
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iridium Clan Forums :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: