Iridium Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iridium Clan Forums

The official forums for the clan Iridium.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We're in the progress of making some big changes, and more are coming up. Stay tuned here: https://iridium.forumotion.com/t611-major-changes

Resigning... for a bit

Go down 
+2
Kito4rox
S l i n g y
6 posters
AuthorMessage
S l i n g y

S l i n g y

Resigning... for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Resigning... for a bit   Resigning... for a bit EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:20 am

Hey guys, I've been very inactive lately, and I decided to resign my general position. I realized it wasn't a very good example to set, and I wasn't here to help the clan at all.

I have become inactive for many reasons. Life happens, and good or bad a lot of the time it draws me away from things like this. I have been on multiple trips lately, which hasn't allowed me to get online. I also have lost my iPod, which was my main use to get on these forums. I have a very crappy Samsung phone that crashes every time I open the browser. My computer is also broken, so I am having lots of trouble finding a way to get on here. For these reasons, I have resigned my general position.

I will still be inactive for a while, but I do hope that I return again. I had no desire to leave you guys, it just kind of happened. Hopefully sometime in the near future everything will sort itself out and I will return, but until then, I may not be on at all, although I will try with every chance I get. During this time, I still ask to be kept in the clan, as I do have plans to return, but if it gets to a point where you think I may not, then by all means, go ahead and kick me. I will surely return to this clan when I come back.

Also, if there is something urgent in the clan, like it may be closing, or any other MAJOR changes, you can e-mail me at slingy17@gmail.com

Anyway, thanks for the time here guys, and I do hope we can have many more fun memories in the future

~Slingy
Back to top Go down
Kito4rox

PostSubject: Re: Resigning... for a bit   Resigning... for a bit EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:21 am

Ok then cya soon bro
Back to top Go down
AWK7

PostSubject: Re: Resigning... for a bit   Resigning... for a bit EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:29 am

Gluck with ur future slingy <3 Ill always look up to u :3
Back to top Go down
Ashley♥

Ashley♥

Previous Names : Juggla, Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Resigning... for a bit   Resigning... for a bit EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Slingy you do not have to worry I WILL TAKE CARE OF METAL FOR YOU ;-; good luck man
Back to top Go down
ToTheMax

ToTheMax

PostSubject: Re: Resigning... for a bit   Resigning... for a bit EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Adios mamacita
Back to top Go down
Ham

Ham

Previous Names : нâм

PostSubject: Re: Resigning... for a bit   Resigning... for a bit EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:55 pm

Adios Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u3462
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resigning... for a bit   Resigning... for a bit Empty

Back to top Go down

Resigning... for a bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iridium Clan Forums :: General :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: