Iridium Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iridium Clan Forums

The official forums for the clan Iridium.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We're in the progress of making some big changes, and more are coming up. Stay tuned here: https://iridium.forumotion.com/t611-major-changes

About Begone recruitment system

Go down 
+3
Thorax
Helper
PIXXA_
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PIXXA_

About Begone recruitment system Empty
PostSubject: About Begone recruitment system   About Begone recruitment system EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:16 pm

This weekend we found a very active process of incorporating members to the clan THATS GOOOOD!, but also we watched some weirdo situation of people being accepted with more than 2 clans, others suspiciously skilled in short periods of time.....weird, so I'm very intrigued about the efficiency in the recruitment system.

First of all I suggest more attention by generals and officers, Begone and Brotherhood are our Biggest tools to get sexy people so we really need more pro-activism at the moment of picking the members, I'm talking in general so pls don't feel attack by this.

I recommend some Tutors to watch the evolution of the players at least in nplay, we really dont know the players till we play in a server with them or talking in the chat. I know we are expanding and I know we need members, but don't let the Multis ruin our clan.

sorry for grammar mistakes :p
Back to top Go down
Helper

Helper

PostSubject: Re: About Begone recruitment system   About Begone recruitment system EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Yes Yes Yes Pixxa, I totally agree with this Post. We Should do this,  maybe we could have ranks for the ones that are more active in BeGone, and that way, they could play with this guys that are '' (Specific game) Applicants '' and Help about they join in IRD.

Last edited by Helper on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thorax

Thorax

Previous Names : KingBeoWulf

PostSubject: Re: About Begone recruitment system   About Begone recruitment system EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Yea. BMN is the leader of the begone members. Like Pixxa said maybe we can add Helpers. We can help BMN. So i think that everyone that applies must have his Nplay account open for atleast Friends or Nplay members. So we can see if they are in any clans (you never know what they hide when noone can see their nplay profiles). Yea every player that applies we must ask if they have other accounts. Then if they are cool we can add them to Begone members and invite them to the clan. Bc right now we cant add everyone that applies to Ird. So yea i atleast say the "Main members" that are in Begone members ug becomes the helper and help out BMN. Maybe change the name of Begone members to Begone Applicants or something like that and have another one with Begone members. Or if they get accepted by us they go to blue.

Ps. Sorry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/u1106
BlackMagicNub

BlackMagicNub

PostSubject: Re: About Begone recruitment system   About Begone recruitment system EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Just PM about these so called members. I don't really run background checks but I will start too. Tell me about the people in question.
Back to top Go down
ToTheMax

ToTheMax

PostSubject: Re: About Begone recruitment system   About Begone recruitment system EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:01 am

I agree with Pixxa and Beo on all accounts, especially about getting "sexy people".
Back to top Go down
ToughTapir

ToughTapir

Previous Names : AnOwningChicken

PostSubject: Re: About Begone recruitment system   About Begone recruitment system EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:49 pm

Maybe a new BG General (or 2) may help, but I think BMN should be the one deciding that, if he can't 'handle' it alone (not like he's too ''weak'' but too much work) we can vote for one.
Back to top Go down
BlackMagicNub

BlackMagicNub

PostSubject: Re: About Begone recruitment system   About Begone recruitment system EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:16 pm

AnOwningChicken wrote:
Maybe a new BG General (or 2) may help, but I think BMN should be the one deciding that, if he can't 'handle' it alone (not like he's too ''weak'' but too much work) we can vote for one.
I can handle it's just how could I know these people are multis or hackers if I have never encountered or heard of them.
Back to top Go down
Thorax

Thorax

Previous Names : KingBeoWulf

PostSubject: Re: About Begone recruitment system   About Begone recruitment system EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:59 pm

No we mean you can cheak thier profile if they are atleast in any clans before inviting them.

Last edited by KingBeoWulf on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/u1106
Ethnaa

Ethnaa

PostSubject: Re: About Begone recruitment system   About Begone recruitment system EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:35 am

Oh.. I agree with that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Begone recruitment system   About Begone recruitment system Empty

Back to top Go down

About Begone recruitment system
Page 1 of 1